Thursday, May 2, 2013

What's the Deal with Free Books?


What's the Deal 
with Free Books?

Photo Source:
The photo of the author running from a Monster Crab
(a.k.a. Crab Cake Gone Wild)
is a mock-up still created by Brad Hudson using footage
from his film project “The Bad Clam”.
The background picture is A Cloudy Blue Sky by Photo Rack.

Thank you!
I gave away over 50 books yesterday!

What's the Deal?

The Deal for You:
The deal is you get an awesome book FREE!

But even if you miss the May 5 cut-off date, 
you can still enjoy a bunch of comical adventures 
for less than four bucks!

The Deal for Me:
The deal is I get the chance to give you a book, 
to let you read a sampling of my writing. 

Also,
the more books I give away, 
the higher my ranking becomes, 
so even if you can't read, 
still get my book!

Of course, 
the dream goal, 
besides having the supermodel heiress 
of a chocolate fortune find me irresistible, 
is accruing a vast amount 
of 5-Star Reviews!

So please: 
Get your free copy right away!

It's a Win-Win situation for both of us!
And I love when we all get along. 

To help me out some more, 
please click the picture below, 
to visit my Dean Burkey Author Page
and click the orange Like button
in the upper right hand corner:

Photo by David Wehman


And if you also enjoy faith-based books, 
please click the picture below, 
to visit my Dean J. Burkey Author Page
and click the orange Like button
in the upper right hand corner:

Photo by Susan Anderson

Many, many thanks!

I worked super dee duper hard on this book, 
to make it as funny as can be, 
so I'm sure that if you like it 
even half as much as I do, 
you'll love it immensely!

And at a cost of FREE, 
you automatically get more 
than your money's worth!

More Snippets!


Don’t fall in love with a psycho; 
she’ll only break your heart. 
Or cut it out and feed it to the pigeons.  
Kakoolie and Colletta enjoy a happy, fulfilling life, 
teeming with love and joy, 
until three seconds later, 
the mob moves in on Chef Pierre’s 
highly successful Pastries R Us Shoppe.  
Unfortunately, a speck of dust. 
A seemingly insignificant speck of dust. 
Altered my coordinates ever so slightly, 
sending me to Fargon instead of Oolala. 
Of course, I was still greeted as a hero. 
If you saw me in my cape, you’d understand.  
And the silly insurance company 
doesn’t cover self-started fire damage. 
Are you kidding me? 
Self-started fire damage coverage 
is the only reason people get insurance! 
If the DirectTV Genie gave me three wishes, 
I assure you, 
that none of them 
would be about television programming.

 We met while serving together in Desert Storm. 
Not in the military. 
We worked as waiters 
in a taco tiki hut on the outskirts of Kuwait.


No comments:

Post a Comment