Thursday, May 2, 2013

What's the Deal with Free Books?


What's the Deal 
with Free Books?

Photo Source:
The photo of the author running from a Monster Crab
(a.k.a. Crab Cake Gone Wild)
is a mock-up still created by Brad Hudson using footage
from his film project “The Bad Clam”.
The background picture is A Cloudy Blue Sky by Photo Rack.

Thank you!
I gave away over 50 books yesterday!

What's the Deal?

The Deal for You:
The deal is you get an awesome book FREE!

But even if you miss the May 5 cut-off date, 
you can still enjoy a bunch of comical adventures 
for less than four bucks!

The Deal for Me:
The deal is I get the chance to give you a book, 
to let you read a sampling of my writing. 

Also,
the more books I give away, 
the higher my ranking becomes, 
so even if you can't read, 
still get my book!

Of course, 
the dream goal, 
besides having the supermodel heiress 
of a chocolate fortune find me irresistible, 
is accruing a vast amount 
of 5-Star Reviews!

So please: 
Get your free copy right away!

It's a Win-Win situation for both of us!
And I love when we all get along. 

To help me out some more, 
please click the picture below, 
to visit my Dean Burkey Author Page; 
and click the orange Like button
in the upper right hand corner:

Photo by David Wehman


And if you also enjoy faith-based books, 
please click the picture below, 
to visit my Dean J. Burkey Author Page; 
and click the orange Like button
in the upper right hand corner:

Photo by Susan Anderson

Many, many thanks!

I worked super dee duper hard on this book, 
to make it as funny as can be, 
so I'm sure that if you like it 
even half as much as I do, 
you'll love it immensely!

And at a cost of FREE, 
you automatically get more 
than your money's worth!

More Snippets!


Don’t fall in love with a psycho; 
she’ll only break your heart. 
Or cut it out and feed it to the pigeons.  
Kakoolie and Colletta enjoy a happy, fulfilling life, 
teeming with love and joy, 
until three seconds later, 
the mob moves in on Chef Pierre’s 
highly successful Pastries R Us Shoppe.  
Unfortunately, a speck of dust. 
A seemingly insignificant speck of dust. 
Altered my coordinates ever so slightly, 
sending me to Fargon instead of Oolala. 
Of course, I was still greeted as a hero. 
If you saw me in my cape, you’d understand.  
And the silly insurance company 
doesn’t cover self-started fire damage. 
Are you kidding me? 
Self-started fire damage coverage 
is the only reason people get insurance! 
If the DirectTV Genie gave me three wishes, 
I assure you, 
that none of them 
would be about television programming.

 We met while serving together in Desert Storm. 
Not in the military. 
We worked as waiters 
in a taco tiki hut on the outskirts of Kuwait.


No comments:

Post a Comment