Friday, May 10, 2013

Can I Be Frank with You?


Photo Source: Men's Tie by George Hodan

Can I Be Frank with You?
So my coworker Bob. 
Robert Allen Smith. 
Comes up to me and says: 
“Hey Dean, can I be Frank with you?” 

Well, Frank. 
Franklin Benjamin Cartwright 
is our immediate supervisor. 
So I say, “You know Bob, 
Frank’s a great guy and worthy of our emulation. 
But you should just be yourself man.” 

Bob sighed in that way that he does when he’s annoyed, 
usually when talking to some El Stupido 
who doesn’t understand what he’s trying to communicate 
and says: “Okay, Dean. I won’t be Frank. 
But can I be forthright with you?” 

“Well yes, Bob. I’d prefer that. 
What have you been being with me? 
Backleft?” 

Eventually five o’clock came; 
and Bob never got around to saying whatever he had to say. 
Which is probably why he’s not the supervisor; 
and Frank is. 
Frankly speaking. 

All the Best,



JIM GAFFIGAN - Standup Comedian Video

Uploaded on Dec 30, 2011 by

George Carlin
If a man smiles all the time, 
he’s probably selling something that doesn’t work.

Phyllis Diller
Tranquilizers only work 
if you follow the instructions on the bottle: 
Keep away from children.

Dean Burkey
We’re the Improv Addicts
We used to help junkees improve their lot in life. 
But then the E fell off.

Steven Wright
Hard work pays off in the future. 
Laziness pays off now. 

Jerry Seinfeld
You can measure distance by time. 
“How far away is it?” 
“Oh about 20 minutes.” 
But it doesn’t work the other way. 
“When do you get off work?” 
“Around 3 miles.” 




Brian Regan Stand up 2011

Published on Mar 22, 2013 by

No comments:

Post a Comment