Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Remember, It Isn’t Paranoia, If …


Remember, 
It Isn’t Paranoia, 
If …


Photo Source: Happy Hill Asylum Costume

Remember, 
it isn’t paranoia, 
if … 

you start fires. 

That’s pyromania. 

They sound alike, 
so it’s easy to get confused. 

Just remember, one’s chilly; 
and the other’s hottie. 

One goes well with marshmallows; 
and the other. … 
Well, the other could too. 

How about this? 
With one it’s much easier to make s’mores; 
with the other? 
Not so much. 

Speaking of hotties, ...


banned commercial by Mercedes

Uploaded on Jul 27, 2007 by

Jerry Seinfeld: 
You know you’re getting old 
when you get that one candle on the cake. 
It’s like, “See if you can blow this out.” 

Woody Allen: 
I was in analysis, 
you should know that about me. 
I was in group analysis when I was younger, 
‘cause I couldn’t afford private. 
I was Captain of the latent paranoid softball team. 
We used to play all the neurotics on Sunday morning. 
Nail-biters against the bed-wetters. 
And if you’ve never seen neurotics play softball, 
it’s really funny. 
I used to steal second base, 
and feel guilty, and go back. 

Dean Burkey: 
What’s the appeal of cats? 
They’re like raising adolescents. 
Only you can’t make cats mow the lawn and wash the car. 
Oh wait, that is the same as adolescents. 

Mitch Hedberg:
I tried to throw a yo-yo away. 
It was impossible. 

Steven Wright: 
Everywhere is within walking distance 
if you have the time. 




Brian and Dennis Regan - Stand Up Comedy

Uploaded on Nov 1, 2011 by

No comments:

Post a Comment