Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Remember, It Isn’t Paranoia, If …


Remember, 
It Isn’t Paranoia, 
If …


Photo Source: Happy Hill Asylum Costume

Remember, 
it isn’t paranoia, 
if … 

you start fires. 

That’s pyromania. 

They sound alike, 
so it’s easy to get confused. 

Just remember, one’s chilly; 
and the other’s hottie. 

One goes well with marshmallows; 
and the other. … 
Well, the other could too. 

How about this? 
With one it’s much easier to make s’mores; 
with the other? 
Not so much. 

Speaking of hotties, ...


banned commercial by Mercedes

Uploaded on Jul 27, 2007 by

Jerry Seinfeld
You know you’re getting old 
when you get that one candle on the cake. 
It’s like, “See if you can blow this out.” 

Woody Allen
I was in analysis, 
you should know that about me. 
I was in group analysis when I was younger, 
‘cause I couldn’t afford private. 
I was Captain of the latent paranoid softball team. 
We used to play all the neurotics on Sunday morning. 
Nail-biters against the bed-wetters. 
And if you’ve never seen neurotics play softball, 
it’s really funny. 
I used to steal second base, 
and feel guilty, and go back. 

Dean Burkey
What’s the appeal of cats? 
They’re like raising adolescents. 
Only you can’t make cats mow the lawn and wash the car. 
Oh wait, that is the same as adolescents. 

Mitch Hedberg:
I tried to throw a yo-yo away. 
It was impossible. 

Steven Wright
Everywhere is within walking distance 
if you have the time. 




Brian and Dennis Regan - Stand Up Comedy

Uploaded on Nov 1, 2011 by

No comments:

Post a Comment