Monday, May 6, 2013

Thank You! Now Let's Laugh!


Thank You!
Now Lets Laugh!*

Photo Source:
The photo of the author running from a Monster Crab
(a.k.a. Crab Cake Gone Wild)
is a mock-up still created by Brad Hudson using footage
from his film project “The Bad Clam”.
The background picture is A Cloudy Blue Sky by Photo Rack.

Thank you for getting my book for free 
and for letting others know about it too. 
Amazon gave away 157 books for free! 

Ka-Ching! 
All those books! 
Hahaha! I’m rich! I’m rich! 

Wait a minute. 
If the books were given away for free, 
how do I make any money? 

Oops! 
Maybe I didn’t think that one through. 
Oh, no! What have I done?!

Just kidding. 
Thank you for getting a free copy 
during my May 1-5, 2013 free book giveaway. 

I hope that, 
at the very least, 
you feel you got your money’s worth. 
;o)

I’m still depleted from all the last minute rewrites last week; 
and I’m busy wrapping up a biography of Socrates, 
so today’s post will just be 
a bunch of jokes and such below. 

After all I went through lately, 
especially my 8-part adventure in Loch Ness
I’m not sure when I’ll be ready for another adventure. 

(Especially after what happened afterwards, 
as recounted in my book!) 

But once my book sales take off, 
I can use the profits to power up my portal once again.

All the Best,


* Obviously, since you got my book, you’ve been laughing along, but what I mean is that with the Freebie promotion over, I can stop promoting and get back to postng Comedy Jokes! Enjoy ... 

I found this commercial to be super funny: 


Cartoon Network's Superheroes on an airplane commercial

Published on Feb 28, 2013 by

Rodney Dangerfield
I worked in a pet store; 
and people kept asking how big I’d get.

Dean Burkey:
They say indifference is worse than hatred, 
but at least indifferent people don’t throw rocks.

Jerry Seinfeld
So the first couple of years I made my own costume. 
They of course, sucked. 
Ghost, hobo, no good. 
So I’m begging the parents, 
“You gotta get me one of the ones from the store, 
the cardboard box, the cellophane top!” 
So one year, third year, finally got a Superman costume. 
Not surprisingly. 
“Mask included in the set!” 
Remember the rubber band on the back of that mask? 
That was a quality item there; wasn’t it? 
That was good for about ten seconds. 
Before it snapped out of that cheap little staple 
they put it in there with. 
The thinnest grey rubber in the world. 
You go to your first house: 
“Trick or -snap- it broke. I don’t believe it.” 

Rod Schmidt: 
The sign said: 
“Eight items or less.” 
So I changed my name to Les.

Steven Wright
The early bird gets the worm, 
but the second mouse gets the cheese.




Dan Mengini - America's Funniest Comedians

Uploaded on Jun 7, 2008 by
Chuck Johnson

Coming Up This Week:*
Tuesday: 
Attention Politicians!
(Includes a funny clip from Canadian Bacon.)
Wednesday: 
Soul Mates
(Includes a Weird Al Yankovic love song.)
Thursday: 
Uncle Khaki's Cabin
(Includes The Best of Abbott & Costello.)
Friday: 
Can I Be Frank with You?
(Includes a Brian Regan performance.)
* Proposed list of posts. Subject to change at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment