Monday, May 27, 2013

Sweet Inspiration


Happy Memorial Day!
Thank you to my father and others who served 
in the military to help protect the freedoms we enjoy
*******
Thank you to those who got my books 
during my latest promotion.
*******

Photo Source:

Dove Dark Chocolate Almond Promises, 

8.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4)


Sweet Inspiration

Many people find comfort from the words of Scripture. 
Psalm 23, John 3:16, or 1st Corinthians 13. 

Others like the sacred texts from other religions, 
such as the Tao or the Bhagavata. 

Still others find serenity in the laws of science. 
As if E = mc2 could calm a troubled soul 
on a dark and disturbing night. 

But I find my inspiration from … 
candy wrappers. 

“When times are tough, 
the tough eat hard candy.” 

“Enjoy every chocolate moment 
that comes your way.” 

“Only you can make 
your chocolate dreams come true.” 

“Be sweet to others; 
and others may offer sweets to you.”

 “Now is the time for all good men 
to rise up; and eat chocolate.” 



Brian Regan - Coke Ad: Take Luck

Uploaded on Sep 29, 2009 by

Bill Cosby
I am not the boss of my house. 
I don’t know when I lost it. 
I don’t know if I ever had it. 
But I have seen the boss’ job; 
and I don’t want it!

George Carlin
Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Dean Burkey
Everyone wants to be God. 
Until you realize the hours.   

Jerry Seinfeld
Dogs are the leaders of the planet. 
If you see two life forms; 
one of them’s making a poop; 
the other one’s carrying it for him; 
who would you assume is in charge? 

Steven Wright
Everyone has a photographic memory. 
Some just don’t have film.




Brian Regan on Letterman show - Dec. 2000

Uploaded on Nov 22, 2010 by
scruffythecat


Coming Up This Week:*
Tuesday: 
Remember, It Isn’t Paranoia, If …
(Includes Brian and Dennis Regan standup comedy.)
Wednesday: 
Self-Help?
(Includes John Mulaney standup.)
Thursday: 
Some Silly Cat Wordplay Definitions
(Includes a funny, sexy commercial 
and Jerry Seinfeld standup.)
Friday: 
Comedians Should Rule the World
(Includes another funny, sexy commercial 
and Jerry Seinfelds HBO debut.)
* Proposed list of posts. Subject to change at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment