Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Mickey Mouse Operation



A Mickey Mouse Operation

To get back at my boss for firing me, 
I tried to slip a Mickey into his drink. 

But I messed up. 
Instead of a Mickey, 
I slipped in a Goofy. 

All that did was make him act silly. 
Which worked out for me, 
because he acted so silly, 
he gave me my job back. 

But then the drug wore off; 
and he fired me again. 

So, to stay employed, 
I have to keep pumping Goofy into his drinks. 

But sometimes I mess up; 
and instead of a Goofy, 
I slip in a Donald. 

And then he spits all over me 
when he talks, 
so I quit!

The preceding is a work of humor/parody.



Kids Shouldn't Watch Disney Films (Stand Up Comedy)

Published on Jun 22, 2012 by

Mitch Hedberg: 
A sleeping bag is a tortilla for a human. 

Rita Rudner: 
I was asking my friend who has children, 
“What if I have a baby; 
and I dedicate my life to it; 
and it grows up to hate me? 
And it blames everything wrong with its life on me?” 
And she said, “What do you mean, ‘If’?”

Dean Burkey: 
Chocolate frosting can turn any sandwich into cake. 

George Carlin: 
I’m desperately trying to figure out 
why Kamikaze pilots wore helmets. 

Steven Wright: 
I’m writing an unauthorized autobiography.




An Extremely Goofy Movie - Full Movie

Published on Dec 1, 2012 by

No comments:

Post a Comment