Friday, May 3, 2013

Just 3 Days Left!


Just 3 Days Left!
(Including Today)


Photo Source:
The photo of the author running from a Monster Crab
(a.k.a. Crab Cake Gone Wild)
is a mock-up still created by Brad Hudson using footage
from his film project “The Bad Clam”.
The background picture is A Cloudy Blue Sky by Photo Rack.

Thank you for getting my book for FREE 
on Amazon Kindle.

Please tell everyone you know 
about this awesome sweet deal too!

Instead of going into a long sales pitch, 
especially since you already got your copy, 
I'll just include some More Snippets!

But please realize that taken of context, 
some of these might not make much sense. 

And I'll try to realize that taken in context, 
some of these might not make much sense.

;o)

More Snippets!


I’ve never been to 
the General Grant National Memorial in Manhattan, 
so how could I possibly know 
who’s buried in Grant’s tomb? 
Or maybe Elvis is the Abominable Snowman! 
That would explain a lot.
Like, why is the Abominable Snowman 
always humming and shaking his right leg? 
How come he keeps growling on and on 
about heartbreak hotels and hound dogs? 
And why does his breath always wreak 
of peanut butter banana sandwiches?  
Certainly, a tank with a mortar launcher 
would be better than a Corolla with a slingshot.  
“Yeah, yeah, I see what you’re doin’ there. 
You ain’t nothin’ but a hound dog; 
and you just wanna be her teddy bear.” *
“Don’t be cruel, Elvis. 
Not to a heart that’s true.” *
----------------------------------------
* References and allusions to Elvis Presley’s songs. 
“Hound Dog”, “(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear”, 
and “Don’t Be Cruel”. 
So I got clubbed by two angry guards. 
Three guards clubbed me, 
but the third one wasn’t angry. 
He just liked clubbing.

 Couldn’t tell what condition I was in. 
Was I paralyzed or just numb? 
Was I even alive? 
If I wasn’t alive, 
the P.R. guy for the afterlife 
did an excellent job of overselling it.


No comments:

Post a Comment