Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sitting in the Hot Seat



Photo Source: Electric Chair by Janette Fuller

Sitting in the Hot Seat

Gary the guard raced down the hall 
to the execution chamber. 
“Stop! Wait!” 

He sighed, having arrived 
before the executioner threw the switch. 

Although a hardened criminal, 
convicted of murder and double parking, 
Chad “The Knuckles-Cracker” Morrison’s eyes moistened. 

“Have I been given a reprieve?” he asked, 
hoping to live another day, 
since this was Fried Fish Friday 
at the Pennsylvania Penitentiary. 
(A.k.a. The Penn Pen.) 

Gary shook his head, 
held out his thermos, 
and said, “Naw. My coffee cooled off, 
so I thought I’d get you to hold it for a warm-up.”



really hilarious commercial

Uploaded on Oct 7, 2006 by

Rodney Dangerfield
I come from a stupid family. 
During the Civil War, 
my great uncle fought for the west!

Phyllis Diller
I once wore a peek-a-boo blouse. 
People would peek and then they’d boo. 

Dean Burkey
Someone dies every thirteen minutes, 
because of negligent driving. 
So if you’re going to drive negligently, 
only do so in increments of twelve minutes or less. 

Steve Connelly
The doctor says he has to amputate all of me.

Steven Wright
Okay, so what’s the speed of dark?

The following two videos are continuations
from yesterday's Jerry Seinfeld video:
Click Here to Watch Jerry2.
&


Jerry3

Uploaded on Jul 20, 2011 by

No comments:

Post a Comment