Monday, May 20, 2013

What’s with Prison?



Photo Source: Prison Lookout by Janette Fuller

What’s with Prison?

Some convicts break out of prison, 
but others who get released, 
commit petty crimes to get thrown back in. 

Do the ones who want to get arrested again 
get better meals? 
Maybe they enjoy slop. 

But then again, 
some prisons are like resorts. 
And yet, 
they’re supposed to be a form of punishment. 

Good citizens suffering with poverty 
never had life as good 
as some vicious, sadistic criminals. 

Thanks to our misguided penal system. 
Instead of being a deterrent; 
it’s more of an enticement. 

Unless you get thrown into a rinky dink prison. 
Maybe those are the ones from which convicts escape. 
Hoping they’ll get caught and thrown into a resort prison. 
With tennis courts and spas. 



The 20 Funniest Moments in The Avengers!! :)

Published on Oct 24, 2012 by

Rodney Dangerfield
What a childhood I had, 
why, when I took my first step, 
my old man tripped me! 

Mitch Hedberg
It’s hard to fight 
when you’re in a gazebo. 

Dean Burkey
If you smoke candy cigarettes, 
you will contract lung diabetes.  

Jerry Seinfeld
So I had my Superman Halloween costume; 
I was physically ready; I was mentally prepared. 
And I assumed, when I put this costume on, 
I would probably look exactly like the Superman 
I had come to know on television and in the movies. 
Now you remember these costumes; 
it’s not exactly the super-fit that you are hoping for! 
You look more like you’re wearing Superman’s pajamas, 
it’s what you look like. It’s all loose, and flowing. 
Neck line kinda comes down to about there. 
And you got that flimsy little ribbon string 
holding it together in the back. 
Of course my mother makes me wear 
my winter coat over the costume anyway! 
“I don’t recall Superman wearing a jacket.” 

Steven Wright
Whenever I think about the past, 
it just brings back so many memories.




The Other Guys - Tuna vs Lion

Uploaded on Aug 29, 2010 by
Ronnie Lopez
Click the pics below for more info: 


Coming Up This Week:*
Tuesday: 
A Mickey Mouse Operation
(Includes An Extremely Goofy Movie.)
Wednesday: 
Junk Food
(Includes Jim Gaffigan talking about cake.)
Thursday: 
Pining for Nutty Grapes?
(Includes John Branyan comedy.)
Friday: 
All the Rage
(Includes a Superman and Seinfeld American Express Video.)
* Proposed list of posts. Subject to change at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment