Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Junk Food



Photo Source: Fried Food by Paul Lloyd

Junk Food

I started buying junk food. 

I tried to eat healthy, 
but whenever I’d buy healthy food, 
it would go bad before I ate it. 

So I figured I might as well buy food I’m gonna eat. 

We’re supposed to eat 
at least five servings a day 
of fruits and vegetables. 

A can of Sprite’s gotta be two servings, 
‘cause that’s lemon and lime. 

So I just need to drink two cans of Sprite 
and wolf down a strawberry Toaster Strudel; 
and then I can eat junk food.



Quicklaffs - Sandy Stec Stand Up Comedy

Published on Oct 24, 2012 by

Bill Cosby
A word to the wise ain’t necessary. 
It’s the stupid ones who need the advice. 

Mitch Hedberg
I think a rotisserie is 
a really morbid Ferris wheel for chickens. 
We will take a chicken, impale it, and then rotate it. 
Spinning chicken carcasses make my mouth water. 
I like dizzy chickens! 

Dean Burkey
Adding chocolate and coconut to fruits and nuts 
makes everything taste like a healthy Mounds bar. 

Steven Wright
There’s a pizza place near where I live that sells only slices. 
In the back you can see a guy tossing a triangle in the air. 

George Carlin
I’m not into working out. 
My philosophy is no pain, no pain. 




Jim Gaffigan - Cake - Beyond the Pale

Uploaded on Mar 12, 2009 by
jimgaffigancomic

These two faith-based books are FREE 
on Amazon Kindle from May 22-26, 2103:

No comments:

Post a Comment