Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Voted The Best Religion Joke


Voted The Best Religion Joke
Uploaded on Apr 15, 2010 by
DickButt1349

Check out this article Emo Philips wrote 
for The Guardian

Heres an animated video based on that same joke: 

Uploaded on Jun 30, 2010 by

Emo Philips
I got into a fight one time with a really big guy, 
and he said, 
“I’m going to mop the floor with your face.” 
I said, “You’ll be sorry.” 
He said, “Oh yeah? Why?” 
I said, “Well, 
you won’t be able to get into the corners very well.”

Emo Philips
I discovered my wife in bed 
with another man and I was crushed. 
So I said, “Get off me, you two!”

Emo Philips
I got a letter from the IRS. 
Apparently I owe them $800. 
So I sent them a letter back. 
I said, “If you’ll remember, 
I fastened my return with a paper clip, 
which according to your very own 
latest government pentagon spending figures 
will more than make up for the difference.” 

Emo Philips
A computer once beat me at chess, 
but it was no match for me at kick boxing.


Dean


P.S. This was previously posted at my former Comedy Jokes Blog, before Google deleted it for reasons that are still unclear to me. 

   


More hilarious religious jokes by Emo Philips:


Uploaded on Jul 5, 2011 by

No comments:

Post a Comment