Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Dream of the DirectTV Genie


I Dream of 
the DirectTV Genie
by 


If the DirectTV Genie gave me three wishes, I can assure you, that none of them would be about programming. 

After all, the only reason we watch TV is because we don't have someone mega-gorgeous granting us wishes! 

Which is why we never see Brad PittBradley Cooper, or especially Derek Jeter winning contests about TV Trivia

And yes, I admit it, one of my wishes would be about obtaining spider powers

The other two would revolve around everlasting love and chocolate

If I could choose only one wish?  Hmm.  That depends.  

Is the chocolate fat-free without tasting fat-free? 

And would the spider powers include web-shooters

All the Best,




Jerry Seinfeld
Where lipstick is concerned, 
the important thing is not color, 
but to accept God's final word on where your lips end.

Phyllis Diller
No matter what you look like, 
marry a man your own age. 
Then as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.


Anjelah Johnson

Uploaded on Feb 7, 2007 by
ComedyTimeDir

No comments:

Post a Comment