Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Funniest Joke in the World

The Funniest Joke in the World
Author Unknown: 
Two hunters are out in the woods 
when one of them collapses. 
He doesn't seem to be breathing 
and his eyes are glazed. 
The other guy takes out his phone 
and calls the emergency services. 
He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" 
The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. 
First, let's make sure he's dead." 
There is a silence, 
then a gunshot is heard. 
Back on the phone, 
the guy says: "OK, now what?"

Read the official article here from CNN
Official! World's funniest joke

More Jokes:

Jackie Mason
My grandfather always said, 
"Don't watch your money; watch your health." 
So one day while I was watching my health, 
someone stole my money. 
It was my grandfather.

They say animal behavior can warn you 
when an earthquake is coming. 
Like the night before that last earthquake hit, 
our family dog took the car keys and drove to Arizona.

Author Unknown: 
A guy shows up late for work. 
The boss yells "You should have been here at 8:30!" 
The guy replies: "Why? What happened at 8:30?"

Jack Benny walks down the street, 
when a mugger pulls out a gun and says: 
"Your money or your life!" 
An extremely long silence follows. 
Waving his gun, the mugger repeats: 
"Your money or your life!" 
Finally Benny says: "I’m thinking it over!"


Uploaded on Dec 19, 2006 by


 
 

All the Best, 
Dean


P.S. This was previously posted at my former Comedy Jokes Blog, before Google deleted it for reasons that are still unclear to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment