Friday, March 1, 2013

Swifties






A steamroller ran over me,” he said flatly.

“See?  The oasis was just another mirage,” he said dryly.

“Seven days of exercise camp; and I still don’t feel any stronger,” he said weakly.

“I slid into home and made a run,” he said safely.

“He threw me out the window,” he said painfully.

“My stock portfolio plummeted,” he said barely.

“I’ll add more laundry detergent,” he said gainfully.

“I’ve finished another masterpiece,” gloated William Shakespeare playfully.

“I’ve lost all my cartilage,” he said disjointedly.

“Will you marry me?” he asked engagingly.

“I have four ventricles once again,” he declared wholeheartedly.

Blessings & Joy,


P. S. For more fun with Tom Swifties, see my previous post: The Easiest Jokes to Write! (Part 2)

P.P.S. For more fun with comedy every week day, check out: Comedy Jokes Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment