Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Miss Me So Much; I Didn't Even Know I Was Gone

I Miss Me So Much; 
I Didn't Even Know I Was Gone

by Dean Burkey

I updated my Author's Page at Amazon yesterday. And then this morning, I searched for myself on Google. In doing so, I came across this tombstone: 


Photo Source:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pv&GRid=60692206&PIpi=35152445

Gulp! They even got the J right. Other Dean Burkeys have come and gone, but usually Dean's the middle name. 

Well, that explains why that annoying little kid keeps following me around, saying he sees dead people all the time

I only say he's annoying, because every time he talks, he fogs up my reading glasses! 

Blessings & Joy,


P.S. This is a work of parody. Haley Joel Osment is an awesome actor and performed magnificently in the role of Cole Sears in "The Sixth Sense". 

P.P.S. If you haven't seen "The Sixth Sense" yet, you won't get the fogs-up-my-reading-glasses reference. (At certain times, when Cole speaks, his breath is misty as if in frigid weather.) 

P.P.P.S. Please visit my Author's Page; and click Like. Thank you!


Published on Sep 1, 2010 by



No comments:

Post a Comment