Monday, February 4, 2013

Reading Is Fun and Mental


Photo Source: Books by Junior Libby

Reading Is Fun and Mental

by Dean Burkey

I got a gift card for Amazon, so I searched for the right book to buy. And three of them caught my eye. 

The first book said “How to Achieve Success in Seven Easy Steps”. But the book’s a thousand pages long! 

How can those seven steps to success be easy when the author need a thousand pages to explain them? 

To me a book with seven easy steps would be only seven pages long. 

And that includes illustrations. 

It’d just be seven self-explanatory pictures. 

And maybe a limmerick or haiku. 

The second book said “Everything You Need to Know to Succeed in Life”. But it was only seven pages. 

Excuse me, but unless it’s seven easy steps, I think I need more than seven pages to know everything I need to know to succeed in life. 

The third book didn’t say anything about success. But the cover had a picture of a swimsuit supermodel. 

So I bought that book. 

I feel successful already. 

Blessings & Joy,

Published on Jan 16, 2013 by
bilalsd12345






Currently* FREE* 
on Amazon Kindle:

 

 
  
 
 
 


Click Here for More Currently* FREE* Kindle Books!

Click Here for Some** Currently* FREE* MP3 Downloads!



* The prices for these books (and most** of the MP3s) were FREE at the time of this posting, but the prices are subject to change at any time, so be sure to get your FREE copies while you can. Just be sure the book listing says “Kindle Price: $0.00”. If the price has gone up, some of these aren’t that costly in the first place anyway.

Even if you don’t have a Kindle, you can still enjoy these FREE books by clicking the FREE Kindle Reading Apps banner above.

** Not all the MP3s listed are free, so check the price before buying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment