Monday, March 4, 2013

God on the Radio?

Thank you to everyone who ordered items 
via my Amazon links last month. 
Together we raised over $5 
for people facing crisis situations. 
Doesn’t sound like much, but every amount helps. 
When you want to buy from Amazon
please use my links
Won’t cost you anything extra; 
and you may save a life or two. 
Possibly several. 





God on the Radio?
by Dean Burkey


Photo Source: http://www.freestockphotos.biz/stockphoto/1749

Old Multiple Band Radio On White Background


I was driving home last night, feeling all alone, when the radio played “Home” by Phillip Phillips. 

The song said, “Know you’re not alone.” And that encouraged me. 

As if the Cosmic Force that holds the universe together took the time to offer me some reassurance. 

Of course, it’s not an exact science. 

Another time when I drove home, feeling all alone, the radio played, “Who Let the Dogs Out?” 

Blessings & Joy,

Published on Aug 2, 2012 by
PhilPhillipsVEVO



No comments:

Post a Comment