Friday, July 6, 2012

Jacko, Elvis, and The Albino Bigfoot


Photo Source: **

While waiting for the download of a lengthy, but vital, video about how to defeat a certain Reptilian Race of Space Aliens (as explained in my previous blog: As You Celebrate Independence Day, Ask Yourself This:). Or it may have been an insightful documentary about mud-wrestling supermodels. 

Either way, I found myself with time to kill, so I did what I always like to do in such situations. Maybe you do the same thing too. Im sure everybody does this. ... 

I opened a portal to another dimension. 

Some people hijack UFOs

Others plunge through wormholes (which I find to be too tiny). 

But I just used a bobby pin to attach a rubber band to a particle accelerator, twisted the band real tight, and let her whirl! 

And maybe I attached some high-grade plutonium I borrowed from MacDill Air Force Base, but I admit nothing

Especially since I plan to return it. 

Eventually.  

Okay, its not always another dimension. Sometimes its glimpses of our own world. So Im not sure if this was our world. Or another. But heres what I found: 

Jacko hiking across the Himalayas with Elvis and the Abominable Snowman

A.k.a. The Albino Bigfoot

That is, the Abominable Snowman is also known as the Albino Bigfoot, not Elvis

Or maybe Elvis is the Abominable Snowman

That would explain a lot.

Like, why is the Abominable Snowman always humming and shaking his right leg? 

And why does his breath always wreak of peanut butter banana sandwiches


Yet he would be a little less abominable if he ate Altoids or chewed Eclipse gum. 

That is, the Abominable Snowman, not Elvis

Although at his age, even Elvis should chomp on some Dentyne to mask his denture stench.

Elvis being the Abominable Snowman would also explain the Albino Bigfoot’s mysterious Southern accent and his pronounced proclivity for gratitude, as he’s often quoted as saying: “Thank you. Thank you very much.” 

With Jacko tagging along, I now know how the Abominable Snowman learned the Moonwalk

Silly yeti! He almost fell off a couple cliffs dancing backwards so much. Obviously trying to impress Jacko

Which also explains why the Abominable Snowman kept saying the word Thriller.

Seriously, if he wasnt growling, he was saying this is a Thriller; and thats a Thriller. Doesnt he know that if everythings thrilling, nothing is thrilling? 



In the meantime, I’ll have to get my multi-dimensional portal fixed. Something’s wrong with the Locator Device. I wasnt supposed to locate JackoElvisand the Albino Bigfoot; I was supposed to find Emma Stone, Rachel Bilson, and the Loch Ness Monster.

Blessings & Joy,

1 comment: