Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pablo Francisco: Little Tortilla Boy


Pablo Francisco: 
Little Tortilla Boy




Pablo Francisco - The Little Tortilla Boy | iLaughs

Uploaded on Jan 9, 2008 by
Demetri Martin:
Every fight is a food fight 
when you’re a cannibal. 

Dean Burkey:
If an agnostic gets a god complex, 
does he doubt himself?

Brian Kiley:
There’s always on teacher you had a crush on. 
For me, it’s my wife’s aerobics teacher. 

Moody McCarthy
Men are attracted to women with a raspy voice. 
We think, 
Hey, maybe she’s all done yelling. 

Dean Burkey:
Video killed the radio star.  
But I’m sure it was in self-defense.  

Big News!
You can enjoy 
Heaven-Bent HUMOR: 
The DEAN Adventures
for free from May 1-5, 2013!
(U.S. Only)



I awoke in a strange place. 
I was naked and alone. 
What could be worse? 
I was naked; 
and I wasn’t alone. 
And I wasn’t with anyone 
with whom I would even consider 
a marital commitment. 
Much less a honeymoon. 
Yikes! 

To make sure you’re ready, 
get your FREE Kindle Reading App now!




The Laugh Compilation (FUNNIEST VIDEOS EVER)

Uploaded on Jun 27, 2008 by
mathieugoe

This is the song from 
the above Laugh Compilation video: 




No comments:

Post a Comment