Monday, April 8, 2013

Start Your Week with Laughter


Start Your Week 
with Laughter



Brian Kiley:
I bought a box of animal crackers; 
and it said on it "Do not eat if seal is broken." 
So I opened up the box, and sure enough ...

Ellen Degeneres:
Stuffed deer heads on walls are bad enough, 
but it’s worse when you see them wearing dark glasses, 
having streamers around their necks and a hat on their antlers. 
Because then you know they were 
enjoying themselves at a party when they were shot.

Dean Burkey:
I know she’s really a reptilian space alien 
bent on destroying the human race, 
but I still think she’s hot. 
You know, for a cold-blooded creature. 

George Miller:
I know a guy who called up the Home Shopping Network. 
They said "Can I help you?" 
And he said, "No, I'm just looking."

Dennis Miller:
The easiest job in the world has to be coroner. 
Surgery on dead people. 
What's the worst thing that could happen?

Dean Burkey:
I love chocolate; 
and deep in my heart, 
I want to believe that chocolate loves me too. 

A. Whitney Brown:
China has a population of a billion people. 
One billion. 
That means even if you’re a one in a million kind of guy, 
there are still a thousand others exactly like you.

All the Best,



A Werewolf Encounter
from "Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein"
Uploaded on May 27, 2011 by



From Monster Laughs
(File # 142: "The Howling Werewolf’s Hairy End"):
Mr. Howl continued to howl; and I couldn’t blame him. Off the front of my gun, dangled frilly pink lace. Or perhaps slightly used toilet paper.

Either way, I blushed.

Howlie Mandel prepared to pounce on me, but then he sniffed a whiff of Penelope’s perfume and barked with bliss. I wondered, deal or no deal.

“The price is wrong, Mister Barker.” Aiming my weapon at Fuzzy Wuzzy, I called out to my alluring assistant, “Run, Penelope! Run!”

Slipping on a soiled newspaper, Penelope collapsed to the red carpet. Like I said, lycanthropes aren’t known for being housebroken. Which seems odd, since most of them come from broken homes.

Salivating like a ravenous shark at a scuba diver’s convention, the Canine Catastrophe bounded across the room to Penelope.

Aimed and fired my stinky gun, but I hit an electrical panel. After an explosion of sparks, the lights went out.

Penelope cried out, “Oh, werewolf. Oh, there wolf. Oh, baby!”

Kay lit a flare and clambered upstairs.

Reminded of past problems with torch-bearing villagers, Hairy in Heat howled, “Leave me alone, Hunter, or you’ll be the Hunt-ee!” and disappeared into the night.

“Penelope? You okay?” I asked.

“Mm-Hmm,” she cooed. “I’m perrrrrfect.”

“Me, you poke and knee. But with him, you’re all ‘Oh, oh, oh! Wolf-wolf-wolf!’ What’s up with that?”

“Are you okay?” asked Kay.

“Oh, Kay.” I turned to see her face next to mine, glowing in the flare’s light. Although a consummate professional in the field of paranormal investigation, I screamed like a schoolgirl and fled.

Soothed my fraying nerves with a hearty helping of moon pies. Seemed apropos. Plus, they’re so tasty! I’m often asked how I can eat so much pie and not become overweight. Simple: Monster Aerobics! You eat what you want, as much as you want; and then you flee in abject fear from monsters. I discuss that rigorous regimen in the documentary “Scared Skinny”.




Ellen DeGeneres - Here and Now

Published on Oct 24, 2012 by

No comments:

Post a Comment