Monday, April 15, 2013

A Taxing Day Indeed


A Taxing Day Indeed

Instead of taxes, 
the government should say: 
“Homeland Association Fees”.

Or they could say Membership Dues

If you want the benefits of membership, 
which includes not being deported, 
you have to keep your dues paid. 

Makes The US sound more like a country club. 

Or a huge federally-sanctioned frat house. 

We could get T-shirts, 
have a secret handshake, 
and haze new members

All the Best,

Come back tomorrow for more Bigfoot fun in:
Crab Cakes Gone Wild



How to Avoid Paying Taxes - John Ramsey

Uploaded on Apr 7, 2011 by


Author Unknown:
America is the land of opportunity. 
Everybody can become a taxpayer. 

From “Exercise = MC2 
(Albert Einstein, Fitness Guru)”
in Seasons Without Reason:
Weight gain is a food tax, 
meted out by an angry IRS agent.


Steve Martin:
You can be a millionaire; and never pay taxes! 
You say, “Steve. 
How can I be a millionaire; and never pay taxes?” 
First. Get a million dollars. 
Now, you say, “Steve. 
What do I say to the tax man when he comes to my door 
and says, ‘You have never paid taxes’?” 
Two simple words. 
Two simple words in the English language: 
“I forgot!” 
How many times do we let ourselves 
get into terrible situations 
because we don’t say “I forgot”? 
Let’s say you’re on trial for armed robbery. 
You say to the judge, 
“I forgot armed robbery was illegal.” 
Let’s suppose he says back to you, 
“You have committed a foul crime. 
You have stolen hundreds and thousands 
of dollars from people at random, 
and you say, ‘I forgot’?” 
Two simple words: 
“Excuuuuuse me!!” 

Chris Rock:
You don’t pay taxes. 
They take taxes. 


Jerry Seinfeld:
The government is basically parents for adults.

Dean Burkey:
I don’t think Uncle Sam needs all our money. 
I think it’s his wife Aunt Overspend.




EARLY STEVE MARTIN.

Uploaded on Mar 12, 2011 by

No comments:

Post a Comment