Friday, January 25, 2013

My Favorite Heaven-Bent Blog Posts from 2012

Last Friday,
I reposted my Heaven-Bent blog post 
as my post for My Favorite Blog. 
But today, 
I repost my post for My Favorite Blog 
as my Heaven-Bent blog post. 

While I enjoyed my book and movie reviews 
(including the incredibly popular post: Shark Movies), 
as well as my writing advice, 
encouraging/inspirational posts, 
and my own recipes, 
I must say that these are ...



Heaven-Bent Blog Posts
from 2012

by Dean Burkey





and it's even funnier sequel:





I enjoyed those two, 

because I think that was the first time 
I wrote a crazy story for a blog (part 1 anyway) 
based on something from my life. 
I merely exaggerated the events to create the comedy. 
I enjoyed part 2 
if only because of the silly picture I made as shown above. 
At the very least, 
these two posts inspired me to write crazy stories 
as if they actually happened to me. 
Such as ... 





Photo Sources:
My sampling of http://modernmarketingjapan.blogspot.com/2011/06/stunning-revelation-tokyo-man-grows.html, http://www.michael-jackson-photos.com/, and http://elvis-presley-fanclub.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html.





If only because of the silly picture 

I put together as shown above! 
But also, I think this was my first time 
teaming with either Elvis or Michael Jackson. 
Although technically, 
we didn't interact in that adventure. 
But we sure did in my favorite post(s) of all time, 
if only because of its epic nature, my 6-part post ...








This is my favorite, 

not only because of the 6-part epic quality, 
but also because of the cliffhangers 
at the end of the first 5 posts. 
Sometimes, even I didn't know 
what was going to happen next! 
Plus, I got to hang out with Elvis and Jacko, 
which is always fun. 
I enjoy hanging out with celebrities, real or imagined; 
and I also enjoy sci-fi adventures, 
like this one ...









Fun, because I used actual photographs 

from the Civil War where certain soldiers back then 
looked like famous actors from today! 
Which, believe it or not, 
made my unbelievable story believable. 
Or not.


My secret favorite ... 




Fun, because I listened to the song backwards 

and made note of whatever weird phrases I heard. 
This one got a lot of hits too! 
So why is this my secret favorite? 
It's all so silly. (Like many of my posts are.) 
Plus, perhaps, I'm embarrassed 
that I like that song as much as I do. 


So those are 

My Favorite Heaven-Bent Blog Posts from 2012
At least the ones that I can think of. 
In a way, all of them are my favorite, 
or I wouldn't post them. 
(Unless I'm in a hurry 
and have to post something!)


These have all been works of comedy/parody.



Thank you for joining me on my adventures! 

And welcome to you if you're new!











   



Currently* FREE* on Amazon Kindle:

    
    
    
    
   

* The prices for these books (and most** of the MP3s) were FREE at the time of this posting, but the prices are subject to change at any time, so be sure to get your FREE copies while you can. Just be sure the book listing says "Kindle Price: $0.00". If the price has gone up, some of these aren't that costly in the first place anyway.


Even if you don't have a Kindle, you can still enjoy these FREE books by clicking the FREE Kindle Reading Apps banner above.



** Not all the MP3s listed are free, so check the price before buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment