Monday, October 21, 2013

Movie Review: Laughology

Published on Mar 16, 2012 by

Movie Review: 
Laughology

I was surprised how sad 
this documentary about laughter seemed. 
Oftentimes making me want to cry, 
rather than laugh. 

The writer, director, and narrator 
Albert Nerenberg lost his ability to laugh. 

But then he and his wife feel startled 
to hear their baby daughter laugh. 
She didn’t learn such behavior from either of them, 
because they both suffered tragedy 
and allowed such sorrowful events 
to steal their ability to laugh. 

This engaging documentary, 
which studies what makes us laugh, 
traces Nerenbergs efforts to get his laugh back! 

He studies laughter yoga, 
visits the man with the world’s most contagious laugh, 
holy laughter, 
and much more. 

The bittersweet journey resounds with laughter. 
Intriguing and educational film. 

Especially for me, 
because of my interest in what makes people laugh! 

Ultimately, this is a film of triumph, 
as he sees others who face harrowing circumstances 
revive themselves with the power of laughter! 

So I found it worthwhile to watch. 
I hope you enjoy it too. 

The DVD received only 4 reviews on Amazon, 
but all 4 were 5-Star Reviews! 
So clearly others enjoyed this as well. 


P.S. If you want ways to make people laugh, 
please read Jerry Corley
insightful and educational book: 



Click Here to Shop at Amazon!


Jerry Seinfeld on How to Write a Joke

Published on Dec 20, 2012 by

Steve Martin
You know, a lot of people come to me and they say, 
“Steve, how can you be so %@&#ing funny?” 
There’s a secret to it, it’s no big deal. 
Before I go out, I put a slice of bologna in each of my shoes. 
So when I'm on stage, I feel funny. 

Brian Regan
I learned something in the juice isle, and that is, 
I don’t know what’s going on with cranberries, 
but they’re getting in all the other juices. 
Whoever the salesman for cranberries does a great job. 
He’s showing up everywhere. 
“Hey what do you got? Apples? 
Well let’s put some cranberries in them; 
we’ll call it cran-apple - go fifty fifty. 
What do you got? Grapes? What about cran-grape? 
What do you got? Mangos? Cran-mango! 
What do you got? Pork chops? Cran-chops!” 

Dean Burkey
My mouth was dry, 
but I needed to lick some stickers 
to affix them in my niece’s storybook. 
So I committed a series of heinous crimes. 
And then when I got captured and brought to justice, 
I collected the saliva of the victims’ families 
and other protesters who spat at me on my way to trial. 
In retrospect, 
I suppose daubing tap water would’ve been easier. 

Mitch Hedberg
I miss the $2 bill, ‘cause I can break a two. 
$20, no. $10, no. $5, maybe, $2? 
Oh yeah. What do you need, a one and another one?

Woody Allen
I was thrown out of NYU. 
On my metaphysics final, they caught me cheating. 
I looked within the soul of the boy sitting next to me.


Jerry Seinfeld On The Letterman Show 2010

Uploaded on Jan 25, 2011 by



HOWARD STERNJerry Seinfeld talks about 

success, sitcoms & constantly writing jokes

Published on Jun 26, 2013 by
 HOWARDTV

EvilTwinStore




JERRY SEINFELD - I'M TELLING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME (1998)

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011 by
Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment