Monday, October 28, 2013

Trick AND Treat

This is a true treat:

Jerry Seinfeld - Halloween

Uploaded on Oct 31, 2008 by

Trick AND Treat

What must it always be: 
Trick OR Treat. 
Why not both

And who says the trick has to be bad? 
Why not something cool 
like David Copperfield making the Senate disappear? 

Or making Claudia Schiffer reappear! 

Have a safe and Happy Halloween! 

And remember, 
it’s all about the kids. 
And how much candy when can get out of them! 



Click Here to Shop at Amazon!

Warning: Some may find some of the language in this video offensive: 

PEOPLE GETTING SCARED!!!.

Uploaded on Jan 21, 2012 by

Chris Rock
Charlie Brown is the one person I identify with. 
C.B. is such a loser. 
He wasn’t even the star of his own Halloween special.

Author Unknown
Q: Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
A: He didn’t have any guts! 

Dean Burkey
When ghosts go to bed, 
do they keep themselves warm 
with Halloween costumes? 

Author Unknown
Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
No body!

Mitch Hedberg
One time I stayed at a haunted motel. 
When I checked into my room, 
there was a sheet on the floor; 
and I thought it was a ghost that had passed out, 
so I kicked it.



Break's Top 10 Scares

Uploaded on Oct 5, 2011 by

EvilTwinStore



WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! 
The following video drops F-bombs, S-Bombs, and more galore,
but I still thinks it’s incredibly funny.
If you find this offensive, this is my trick.
If you find this as funny as I do, this is my treat.
And, in keeping with today’s post, it may be both!

David Blaine Magic parody 1 pswatchit fail funny viral videos

Published on Aug 29, 2013 by

No comments:

Post a Comment