Monday, October 14, 2013

Amazing Ways to Save at Amazon


All Deals

Amazon Coupons

Check Out This
Grocery Coupon Guide

Search for Brand Name Coupons

Subscribe & Save

Outlet

Deals & Bargains

Warehouse Deals

Digital Deals

Free Kindle Reading Apps

Search for FREE MP3 Downloads
(Check the Price Before Buying)

Search for FREE Videos at Amazon Video
(Check the Price Before Buying)

Search for FREE Items Throughout the Store
(Check the Price Before Buying)

Super Saver Shipping

Search for Pertinent Amazon Promo Codes

Try Amazon Prime

All the Best,
Dean Burkey

P.S. Special Thanks to: 
About.com’s Frugal Living contributor Erin Huffstetler 
for providing several suggestions in her article: 
How to Save Money on Amazon

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Note:
In keeping with this being a Comedy Jokes Blog, 
I include the following funny videos and jokes; 
however, as far as I know, 
the comedians below have no connection 
with Amazon, except for me.
I make a small commission 
off purchases made through my links. 
On the bright side, 
using my links won’t cost you extra. 
And with today’s post, 
you now know how to save a lot more money. 
So everyone wins when you use my links!


Larry Weaver - Clean Comedian

Uploaded on Apr 12, 2010 by

Phyllis Diller: 
The reason there are no women football leagues 
is that 11 of them 
would never wear the same outfit in public.

Rod Schmidt: 
A beautiful woman moved in next door. 
So I went over and returned a cup of sugar. 
“You didn’t borrow this.” 
“I will.” 

Dean Burkey: 
Did you hear about 
the easily-frightened, rich, snow skier? 
He was afraid of his own chateau. 

Jerry Seinfeld: 
Remember those last few Halloweens, 
getting a little too old for it. 
Just kind of going through the motions. 
Bing-bong! 
“Come on lady, let’s go. 
Halloween, doorbells, candy, 
let’s pick up the pace in there.”

Steven Wright: 
The Stones, I love the Stones. 
I watch them whenever I can. 
Fred, Barney, ...



Bill Cosby - Himself

Published on Sep 24, 2012 by

EvilTwinStore

No comments:

Post a Comment