Monday, October 29, 2012

The Wing Man's Revenge


The Wing Man’s Revenge


My former best friend and I always fall for the same girl, but he always swoops in and asks her out before I do. 

So I thought I’d prank him real good. 

The next time we met a woman that we both liked, but he really, really liked. 

I married her! 

Showed him. 

After our third child, I told her we could stop, that we’d already pranked “Don Juan” good enough. 

She was all like, “What?! It was all just a prank?” 

I said, “Yeah baby, why do you think I was smirking the whole time I made my wedding vows?” 

“You said you were happy.” 

“Well, duh. I’m always happy to pull off a great prank.” 

She obviously didn’t get the joke. 

So I’m glad things ended between us. 

I can’t stay with someone who doesn’t have a sense of humor. 

Blessings & Joy,
Dean


Published on Mar 4, 2012 by 



 



Coming Wednesday: 
What You Need to Know About Halloween Is ...

No comments:

Post a Comment