Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Brian Regan!

Happy Birthday 


Brian Regan is my favorite current standup comedian. 

Besides me. 

That’s my goal anyway, to become my favorite. 

And lots and lots of other people’s too. 

But still, his inflections, expressions, antics, and material teach us we can be truly hilarious without resorting to dirty tricks. 

The first time I can remember seeing Brian Regan:

Uploaded by  on Sep 29, 2009
From Coca Cola's Concession Stand Comedy

A mini-mini-movie written by and starring Brian Regan:

Uploaded by  on Jan 18, 2012
Brian struggles to open a kids toy.

A clip from my favorite show of his:
Brian Regan: I Walked on the Moon


Uploaded by  on Nov 26, 2009

For more Brian Regan fun, 
check out My Favorite Blog posts: 
and

Happy Birthday Brian;
and thank you for all the laughs!

Dean

   

No comments:

Post a Comment