Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm Dean Burkey; and I Approved This Message



Photo by David Wehman

I’m Dean Burkey
and I Approved This Message


In Spite of All Those Annoying Political Ads ... 

The plus side of election time is that you automatically have a great opening line if you know a woman’s political inclinations. 

You see a Republican, you say, “Go Romney!” 

You see a Democrat, you say, “Go Obama!” 

You see a Libertarian, you say, “Go unknown guy who doesn’t have a duck’s chance at a hunting convention!” 


Attention Politicians! 

If you just want to tell us what we want to hear anyway, tell us how good-looking we are and how any supermodel would be lucky to have us. 

And that we have nice dimples. 


Please Note:  

Everything I say is meant to be in good fun. 

I can’t think of anything bad I want to say about anybody. 

Except the Devil. 

And if you’re the Devil, I sayest unto thee: “What are you doing here? Don’t you have to run for re-election?” 

… I didn’t say the president. 

I meant that political office with the evil guy that no one likes. 

So if you like him, that’s not whom I meant. 

You know the guy. 

He has all the redeeming qualities of projectile acid reflux. 

Blessings & Joy,

No comments:

Post a Comment