Monday, December 17, 2012

Soulful Warming


Soulful Warming


Photo Source: Fire by Robert Kraft

Nothing breathes life back into a hardened conscience like death.  

Barely kept alive by life support, publisher Ulysses J. Cain wept, suddenly aware of what a hmm-mm-hmm hed been his whole life.  

With the last of his strength, he clutched his butler and pled, “Horace, old boy.  As the chill of death shakes me, I recall how wicked I’ve been.  Selfish.  Cruel.  Greedy.  I beg you.  Please say something to encourage me before I die.”  

His butler replied, “Your memory’s still intact.  You’re an excellent judge of character.  And soon, you won’t have to worry about any more chills.”  

Blessings & Joy,

Heres a short film/comedy sketch I wrote in 1998.
We had a fun day filming this and others.
(Im the one standing in the blue robe and pajamas, 
wearing glasses and a gray wig.
I enter @ 1:39.)
If I had to do it all over again, 
I’d have made this much shorter.
But in my defense, 
we had to fill up a lot of time!
The best parts from about the five-minute mark on.
The listing says The Death Bed Spoof, 
but the correct title is:
The Finger Twitching Sketch



The Death Bed Spoof

Uploaded to  YouTube on Jun 1, 2007 by




No comments:

Post a Comment