Friday, December 28, 2012

Silly Silly Bands


Silly Silly Bands

To cash in on the Silly Bands craze, I bought a jumbo box of 100,000 Silly Bands for only a thousand dollars.  

Sounds like a lot of money. But that’s an incredible value!  Only a penny each!  

If I sell them for just two cents, I’ll double my money.  

And if I sell them for a quarter apiece, I’ll.  Uhh.  Umm.  Oh, you figure it out.  

The point is I could’ve been rich.  

Would’ve been.  

Rich.  

But sadly, all the Silly Bands were shaped like ovals.  

Turns out they weren’t Silly Bands after all; they were rubber bands.

Which readily explains how I brokered such an excellent deal.  

Please contact me, if you know anybody who wants to buy 100,000 50-cent rubber bands.

Blessings & Joy,


THE RUTLES - Cheese And Onions (1969)


Uploaded to YouTube on Apr 17, 2007 by
RUT4
"Yellow Submarine Sandwich" (Soundtrack 1/17/1969)




No comments:

Post a Comment