Friday, December 7, 2012

Fast Health Food?


Fast Health Food?


Can you believe we’re supposed to eat at least five servings a day of fruits and vegetables? 

Five servings? In one day?! What am I, a boll weevil?!? 


So I went to a health store to buy vitamins that contain the subatomic particles of various fruits and vegetables.

Because gulping down one vitamin is such a time-saver versus the chore of chomping on several servings of health food. 

Chomp-chomp. Munch-munch. Crunch-crunch. 

What a time-waster!

Taking a vitamin not only saves me time, it saves me stomach space too, which I can gladly use for more important things.

Like chomping on cookies and candy. 

Chomp-chomp. Munch-munch. Smile-smile. ;o) ;o)


When I handed Danny the cashier a $10 coupon, he said he’d separate my orders, so I could still save $10 without losing my 20 % discount. 

He saved me a lot of money, so when Joe the manager came by, I pointed to Danny and said, “This guy’s doing great. … Unless you’re trying to make a profit!” 


But eating five servings a day of fruits and vegetables isnt that bad. Not if you plan properly. 

A can of Sprite’s lemon and lime flavored, so thats gotta be at least two servings right there. 

Ergo, to be healthy, I just need to drink two cans of Sprite and wolf down a strawberry Toaster Strudel. 

And then I can eat junk food!

Blessings & Joy,

This Video Uploaded to YouTube on Jun 24, 2007 by ennuimarch.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment