Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Don't Mention It?


Don’t Mention It?

You ever thank somebody; and they say, “Don’t mention it”?  

Don’t mention it?  

I just mentioned it.  

How am I supposed to un-mention it?  

Aw, man!  Now I’ve gotta interpolate Newtonian physics with Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, wormholes, string theory; alter the time-space continuum; and go back in time to make sure I never utter those fateful words.  

So I do all that.  And yes, it was hard, but I got a device in a box of Trix cereal that aided me in my time-traveling adventures. 

Plus, I found a helpful video on YouTube.   

When I got back though, I found out we’re no longer friends.  

He won’t even speak to me!  

And why?  

Because I didn’t mention it!  

No one ever says “Don’t mention it” until after you mention it.  

Has this been helpful to you?

If so, ... dont mention it.*

Blessings & Joy,

* Just kidding.  You can mention it.  Encouraging feedbacks always cool.

P. S. See my previous post Time-Traveling with Hollywood Hunks for another of my time-traveling adventures.


Back To The Future Part I Original Theatrical Trailer


Uploaded to YouTube on Oct 1, 2006 by
BillyGlenn




No comments:

Post a Comment