Monday, November 26, 2012

Free Cookies Are Great, Even If They're Crummy


Free Cookies Are Great, 
Even If Theyre Crummy


Photo Source: Homemade Cookies by Yana Ray

My neighbor baked me cookies

Isn’t that sweet? 

She wanted to thank me for helping her bury her grandfather in a new vegetable garden in her backyard. 

She couldn’t afford a coffin or a burial plot, so I helped her out, because I know how tough times are. 

The weird thing is, her grandfather resembled her husband who’s been missing ever since. 

Odder still, was her grand pappy died by falling and bumping the back of his head five times against the base of a lamp. 

And from cleaning his gun and having it go off twice to the chest and once to the forehead. 

But hey, free cookies are free cookies

Unfortunately, my other neighbor’s cat, the annoying Calico that leaves dead mice by my back door and meows after midnight, climbed in my kitchen window and ate the cookies before I could. 

And shortly thereafter, I had to help that neighbor bury her cat

Did I say “unfortunately”?  

I meant, times are tough, but things have a way of working themselves out.

Blessings & Joy,

This Video Uploaded to YouTube by  on Feb 1, 2009





  

No comments:

Post a Comment