Friday, November 23, 2012

Cluck, Cluck on the Range!


Cluck, 
Cluck on the Range!

Photo Source: Chicken Crossing by Peter Griffin

Chicken Crossing?  
Why?

Have you ever heard people say we should eat free-range chicken

Instead of caged chicken. 

Because the free-range chickens get to roam, roam on the range, while the caged chickens spend their whole lives in cages, only to be slaughtered and served as nuggets or noodle soup. 

But I feel worse just thinking about eating a free-range chicken

They’re roaming free, but then they get slaughtered because I’ve got the munchies? 

That’s sad. 

But the caged chickens? 

Well, I’m relieving them of their misery, while stopping my stomach from growling. 

A truly win-win situation. 

They’re free to roam the range in the sky; 
and I’m free to enjoy some delicious pot pie. 

Blessings & Joy,

   

No comments:

Post a Comment