Sunday, May 25, 2014

Nature's Way


Rain is nature’s way of watering the flowers 
or wiping out a village. 

Spilled Milk is nature’s way of saying, 
“You better wipe this up fast! 
Or you’ll be stuck with a stench that’ll last!” 

Junk Mail is nature’s way of saying, 
“Stop hoarding! 
I’m trying to teach you how to throw things away!” 

A spider sneaking up on you is 
nature’s way of saying, “Boo!” 

Salsa Dancing is Nature’s way of saying, 
“Being sedentary’s only great when you’re sand.” 

Firestorms are nature’s way of I saying, 
“I was bored; and I found a book of matches.” 

Poison Ivy is 
nature’s way of saying, “Gotcha!” 

Death is nature’s way of saying, 
“Stop breathing.” 

Jim Gaffigan - King Baby - Camping

Uploaded on Oct 27, 2010 by

Woody Allen

I am at two with nature.

Jerry Seinfeld
I once had a leather jacket that got ruined in the rain. 
Why does moisture ruin leather? 
Aren’t cows outside a lot of the time? 
When it’s raining, do cows go up to the farmhouse, 
“Let us in! We’re all wearing leather! Open the door! 
We’re going to ruin the whole outfit here!” 

Dean Burkey:
Although many find camping relaxing, 
it can still be in tents.

Mitch Hedberg
If you find yourself lost in the woods, build a house. 
“Well, I was lost, but now I live here!” 

Steven Wright
Last time I went camping, 
I accidentally borrowed a circus tent. 
I didn’t know until I got there and set it up. 
People complained because they couldn’t see the lake. 
There was a forest nearby, 
but it wasn’t a regular forest. 
It was a forest made out of paneling. 
It was a long, thin forest.

The Great Buster Keaton

Uploaded on Feb 27, 2007 by

EvilTwinStore

No comments:

Post a Comment