Monday, September 3, 2012

Don’t Fall in Love with a Psycho

Don’t Fall in Love with a Psycho


Don’t fall in love with a psycho; 
she’ll only break your heart. 
Or cut it out and feed it to the pigeons. 

They say opposites attract, 
so I guess I wasn’t sane enough to be with her. 

Love can make you crazy; 
that’s for sure. 
But when it starts out already crazy, 
it has nowhere to go! 

Feels sad to think of my ex 
as being devoid of sanity and devoid of romance. 
The poor kid, she’s devoid of money too, 
so she’s missing out on the big three. 

I at least have my sanity. 
More or less. 

Probably less, 
because I miss her. 

Which is why you should never 
fall in love with a psycho: 

She’ll only make you crazy too. 

But if things work out, 
you can always get matching straightjackets 
and share a rubber room.

This video uploaded to YouTube by  on Oct 26, 2011

This is one of the most romantic songs I’ve heard in a long time,
but if I played this for my ex, I’m sure all she’d do is make fun of the Twilight people.
How can a woman’s heart not grasp the concept of romance?
The big question for me is how could I not recognize the pointlessness
of trying for so long to make something work that can’t?
And why can’t it? Because she doesn’t think it can.
Which led me to realize that even if God offered her everything she’s always wanted,
she wouldn’t accept it, because she wouldn’t feel worthy,
or whatever reason prevents her from embracing happiness.
So if you look up Crazy for Love, or Fool for Love,
in the dictionary, or pictionary, you’ll probably see my disgruntled face.

No comments:

Post a Comment