Friday, March 16, 2012

My Explanation for John 3:16 Monetized!

My Explanation for
John 3:16 Monetized! 

If someone else had done that, I probably would have felt offended. An aspect of the notion still offends me to a degree. So if that offended you, I certainly understand. On the other hand, knowing me, and my intentions, I don't feel offended, which was why I posted my previous post "John 3:16 Monetized!" in the first place.

So let me explain, ...

I meant no offense. I performed this task as reverently as possible.

I already had the notion to do that post before I realized March 16 was about a week away, so I prepared that post and scheduled it for publishing on March 16. A.k.a. 3/16. The 3/16 release almost felt like confirmation that I should follow through on my monetizing idea.

Monetized means a blog post makes you money if people click on the links or ads therein and order what's offered there.

By clicking on any phrase or part of "John 3:16 Monetized!" -- even each quotation mark! -- you will be taken to Amazon where you will find an item, or list of items, related to the word or phrase you clicked. For example, for each quotation mark, you are offered a different book of Bible quotes.

I did my best to pick relevant Christian books and such related to the words/phrases. You'll find they help enhance the meaning of each aspect of the iconic verse John 3:16.

Buying these items from Amazon via my links won't cost you more than if you bought them directly from Amazon yourself, but I'll still receive a tiny percentage from the sale. A percentage of which will go to help rescue the destitute.

Now that you understand why I "monetized" John 3:16, I hope you can appreciate my previous post more.

As a show of good faith, I haven't monetized anything in this post, except my name. (Which will take you to the Amazon page for the Kindle edition of my book "Holy Laughter! Humor in the Bible".)

Please let me know how you feel about this.

Blessings & Joy,
Dean Burkey

No comments:

Post a Comment