Wednesday, October 26, 2011

How-To Cover


Cover photo © 2009 by Scott Nelson. When I played the Jester in the Boar’s Head Festival.

Top back cover photo © 2011 by John D. Burkey. My first book-signing at Mitchell’s Coffee House, one of the places where the ImprovAddicts perform improv comedy.

Bottom back cover photo © 2011 by James Madison Thomas. Me performing improv at Seven Days.

Cover text and the Holy Laughter! and Monster Laughs book covers © 2011 by Dean Burkey.
Thank you Scott, Dad, and James for letting me use the pictures you took.

I think the cover's looking great. The only other thing, which I may try, probably when I feel better, (I feel sick after the cruise), is to add fingers to the hand on the right side. I'll draw them in, if they look good.

I hope and pray you succeed at whatever you endeavor.

Blessings & Joy,
Dean Burkey

PS Congratulations to my niece Laura and future nephew-in-law Kevin on your recent engagement. (They got engaged on the cruise, but I couldn't post that in the last post, until after they told everyone around them.)


No comments:

Post a Comment