Thursday, June 16, 2011

Special Request!

Check out my awesome sister's amazing blog!: Rach and Me
http://rachandme.blogspot.com/

I don't even cook, but I love it. It's fun, funny, informative, and family-oriented. Plus, she's such a gifted, hilarious storyteller. I wish I could write like her!

That's for your enjoyment and edification, now here's The Special Request:

Please vote for Rach and Me at:
http://www.babble.com/babble-best/top-50-mommy-food-blogs/nominate-a-food-blog/index.aspx
Search alphabetically, (she's currently* # 291 on page 6), and click like for: Rach and Me.

* If other blogs get added to the list, start at # 291 on page 6 and scroll down to you find Rach and Me.

Thank you!
Only takes a moment, but makes someone special very happy.
Every vote means a lot, so please get everyone you know to vote too.

After you vote for Rach and Me, come back here, and leave a comment with a clean topic. (Nothing political, controversial, or racy.) To show my gratitude for your vote for my sister's blog, I'll see what joke I can write for you on your selected topic. That should be fun for everyone!

For topic ideas: What in life mystifies you? What makes no sense at all? What intrigues you?

If you prefer, you can pick three random words or phrases; and I'll write a Hymn Improv for you.

Your choice.

Thank you again.

Blessings & Joy,
Dean

PS You can vote every day, so please do so. And please repost the link and voting request to your pages too. She's so close already, when you and your friends vote for her, she'll assured a spot in the top 50!

Part of the point of this blog is to make others happy; and sometimes we can make ourselves feel better by making others happy, so please vote for "Rach and Me", because this will make my sister so very happy. She's a great person; and she writes a fantastic blog.

Thank you again! This means a lot to me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment