Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Turn Signal Blues


I feel sorry for the inventor of the turn signal. 



Photo Source: 

Mister Signal, or maybe Ms. Turn, must feel so silly, or at the very least, somewhat inadequate, since so many people misuse or ignore such a clever device. 



Photo Source: 

You don’t turn it on as your turn. It’s called a signal! If you wait until you turn, you’re not signaling anybody. 



A turn signal’s a simple common courtesy to let others know your directional intentions. 



Photo Source: 
Danica: Crossing the Line

You can operate it with a flip of your pinky. If only more people would do so; we’d spend less time having to flip other fingers. 


Mitch Hedberg: 
If I was a mechanic; 
and someone called me and said their car would not start, 
I would say, “Hey! Maybe a killer is after you!” 

Dean Burkey: 
Super hottie Danica Patrick’s a great race care driver. 
But her vehicle has a major design problem 
for a woman of her exquisite looks. 
There’s no back seat!


Photo Source: 
Danica Patrick 8x10 Photo. #3295

Dean Burkey: 
Oh, Danica Patrick, 
we’d be perfect together, 
except my Momma told me 
to stay away from fast women. 

 
Find the Lowest Car Insurance Rates!

Ray Divine: 
To regenerate interest in the Indy 500, 
promoters do what they always do 
when they want to get more men interested in something; 
they got a hot girl! 

Mitch Hedberg: 
I want to be a race car passenger. 
Just a guy who bugs the driver. 
“Say man, can I turn on the radio? 
You should slow down. 
Why do we gotta keep going in circles? 
Can I put my feet out the window? 
Boy, you really like Tide.” 




Air Wrench: 

Tony Stewart Pranks Danica Patrick 

at GoDaddy Commercial Shoot

Published on Jul 29, 2014 by


Photo Source: 
3WISHES 'Fast Lane Costume'
Sexy Race Car Driver Costumes for Women

Come Back Friday September 19, 2014 for: 
Fast Food Follies

No comments:

Post a Comment