Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Great Divide


 
Photo Source: 
Lonely Planet Grand Canyon National Park (Travel Guide)

Well, the divorce is final. It was a tough, demoralizing, debilitating battle, but at last, I’m finally free. I’m no longer married to myself. 

 
Photo Source: Hulk [Blu-ray]

I’m happy and sad all at the same time. Like when the first Hulk movie came out. Happy there was a Hulk movie, but sad it turned out the way it did. 

 
Photo Source: All By Myself

I’m happy I divorced myself, but I still feel sad. After all, I’d known me my whole life. And sure, I can be fun. But after hanging around me all that time, I started getting on my nerves. Can I not do any other funny voices than Brian Regan

 
Photo Source: We Can Work It Out

And I could even put up with that. What bugged me though. Was I always wanted things done my way. I tried to work things out, but in the end, I saw no other recourse than to divorce myself. 


On the bright side ladies, that means I’m available. But you’d better hurry, because I keep trying to get back with me. And sometimes, I feel so lonely, I actually entertain the thought of getting back with my ex. I find it hard to stay away from me. But what can I do? It’s like I’m everywhere I go. 


Bride Can't Stop Laughing During Wedding Vows


Uploaded on Sep 7, 2009 by




Razzle-Dazzle with Zazzle



 
Find the Lowest Car Insurance Rates!


Brian Regan at the improv

Uploaded on Jun 24, 2007 by

No comments:

Post a Comment