Monday, January 20, 2014

Hearty Humor

Please let me know 
if you enjoy Heaven-Bent Humor. 
Thank you.


Source: François Detemmerman
Photo Source:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Traffic_Lights.jpg/640px-Traffic_Lights.jpg

Hearty Humor

I want my heart to be in the right place. 
So I don’t want to wish anyone ill. 
Except maybe the guy who invented speed bumps. 

Me personally. 
I don’t come in like a wrecking ball. 
I’m not a home-wrecker. 
I don’t want to the be the third thumb. 
Or the extra nostril. 
Especially during cold season. 

The only three-way I like 
involves peanut butter, chocolate, and bananas. 

With computer dating, 
women judge you 
by the size of your motherboard. 

When it comes to relationships, 
what goes over big are honesty 
and all that sensitivity crap. 

All the Best,

1997 MDA Telethon - Jerry Lewis and Jerry Seinfeld

Uploaded on Aug 18, 2009 by

Rodney Dangerfield
One year they wanted to make me poster boy
... for birth control.

Jerry Seinfeld
I was audited last year. 
I have been through an audit.
Even though I.R.S. kind of sounds like Toys R’ Us, 
they’re not fun people. 
There’s things they could do to liven up the audit. 
I think they should take all your receipts 
and put them in one of those 
big, lucite sweepstakes drums, 
and just crank it around—you know, 
give you a feeling like you might win something. 
Then they can pull ‘em out one by one and go, 
“Oh, I’m sorry. That’s another illegal deduction. 
But we do have some nice lovely parting gifts for you 
... Jail.”

Dean Burkey
Youth is wasted on the young. 
Spandex is wasted on the elderly. 

Rod Schmidt: 
I brought a mirror to Lovers’ Lane. 
I told everybody I’m Narcissus.

Steven Wright
I love to go shopping. 
I love to freak out salespeople. 
They ask me if they can help me, 
and I say, “Have you got anything I’d like?” 
Then they ask me what size I need, 
and I say, “Extra medium.”



Hilarious Clean Comedian Dennis Regan

Published on Nov 10, 2013 by

EvilTwinStore

No comments:

Post a Comment