Friday, June 15, 2012

Finding the Perfect Father's Day Card

Finding the Perfect 


I went to get my Dad a Father’s Day; and I started reading this one that said all kinds of wonderful stuff: 

“I don’t thank you enough for all the wonderful things you do.” 

“You taught me everything I need to know that’s good and right; and much, much more.” 

And I thought, “Wow! He’s going to love this. This is the perfect card! This says everything I want to say.” 

So I kept reading. “Your wisdom, your guidance, your love have helped to make me the woman I am today.” 

The what?! “Woman?” 

Where did that come from? I liked the card so much, I thought I could White-Out the W-O. 

But the background was pink, not white. Perhaps the pink background shouldve clued me in. 

That; and the big picture on the front of puckered red lips. 

So that’s why that card was categorized under: Father’s Day Greetings from Hootchie Mamas.

Dean Burkey

P.S. Heres my Fathers Day post from last year: 

No comments:

Post a Comment