Monday, August 26, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

Photo Source: Chocolate Chips Cake by MALIZ ONG

Guilty Pleasures

Some videos are funny and offensive at the same time!
Which makes them guilty pleasures

I used to enjoy Andrew Dice Clay's humor long ago, 
before he became just offensive 
and stopped being funny. 

I don't know if I'd like Sarah Silverman as much, 
if she wasn't so incredibly cute!
But she says horrendous, 

yet somehow hilarious, 
comments too. 
While having coffee with Jerry Seinfeld, 
she mentioned the following video, 
so I watched it: 

Lots of rough language, but I think most, if not all, of it got bleeped out. 
(But you still know what they're saying!)

Jamie Foxx Ruins A Not Funny Comedian

Uploaded on Oct 13, 2006 by smiffyd433

I felt guilty enjoying that so much, 

because I wouldn't want to get heckled like that, 
especially not by the emcee! 
But I read where Jamie warned that guy ahead of time 
that it would be a tough crowd; 
and Doug's reply was: 
"Yeah, whatever." 
So Jamie did what he had to do, 
to keep the show funny; 
and he made it hilarious! 

Another guilty pleasure 
is comedian Anthony Jeselnik!
He has such jokes as: 

Anthony Jeselnik: 
Whenever I meet a pretty girl, 
the first thing that I look for is intelligence. 
Because if she doesn't have that, 
then she's mine. 

That's one of the few I can quote.
Some I can't even tell close friends, 

because they'd never understand.
They might even feel hurt. 


His style is arrogant, vulgar, and offensive, 
but he looks charming and has a nice smile. 

Just like Sarah Silverman, 
maybe the comedy stems from the juxtaposition 
of someone who looks nice 
saying such horrid things; 
and then smiling. 

In his breakthrough comedy writing system 
Breaking Comedy's DNA
Jerry Corley calls this comedy trigger: 
Ambivalence



Some rough language; offensive, but funny!
Some of this is so horrifying, you might not like it.
Somehow this guy makes the horrifying hilarious!

Anthony Jeselnik

Published on Jan 20, 2013 by bluboy21


Anthony Jeselnik: 
My girlfriend makes want to become a better person. 
So I can get a better girlfriend. 

Andrew Dice Clay: 
Little Boy Blue. 
He needed the money! 

Dean Burkey: 
I’m not bipolar. 
I’m equatorial. 

Sarah Silverman:
I don't care if you think I'm racist. 
I just want you to think I'm thin.

Jerry Seinfeld:
Men and women will never understand each other; 
my advice is to just stop trying. 
Just forget it. 
I know I will never understand women. 
I will never understand how you can take boiling hot wax, 
pour it onto your upper thigh, 
rip the hair out by the root
...and still be afraid of a spider.

Jerry Corley:
I was trying to teach my five-year-old 
how to tie her shoes. 
She was like, "Dad! I can't Dad, I can't!" 
I said, "How many times have I told you 
not to use that word? ... I am not your Dad."

More rough language and funny offensiveness:

Anthony Jeselnik tells funny Stand-up joke

Published on Aug 24, 2012 by xerikox

EvilTwinStore

No comments:

Post a Comment