Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pretty Little Ring-Flinger


The cute cashier at the local health food store 
wore a couple cool rings. 
I asked what the coolest one was; 
and she said it was a tiger’s eye, 
but she didn’t know if was real. 


Photo Source: 
Eye of the Tiger

Hearing that, I must’ve smirked, 
because she said she meant if a tiger’s eye 
was a real type of stone; 
and if her ring was a real one of those. 

The other ring was a wraparound spoon thing, 
so I said, 
“And this other one, 
you got mad at your silverware?” 

She chuckled and said 
those were her favorite rings; 
and that she had left them at Nordstrom’s, 
but some kind person found them and called her. 

I said that was cool, 
but all the while I was thinking, 
so why was she flinging off her rings at Nordstrom’s? 
She can’t change clothes without flinging rings?
Click Here to Shop at Amazon!





When you fall for that special someone, this is how you propose: 

Crazy Marriage Proposal

Uploaded on Jul 11, 2011 by
(Please dont really propose like that to anyone.
Especially not to someone about whom you really care.)



Rita Rudner
I think men who have a pierced ear 
are better prepared for marriage. 
They’ve experienced pain and bought jewelry. 

Richard Pryor
I believe in the institution of marriage; 
and I intend to keep trying until I get it right. 



Dean Burkey
If you don’t want to play chess anymore, 
I’ll just take the pawn back to the ring shop. 

Woody Allen
I also wrote a short story about my first year of marriage, 
which Alfred Hitchcock showed interest in for a while. 

Ray Divine
Saturn has rings around it like a dirty tub. 
But you’d think the planet with the dirty rings 
would be Uranus.  



And never ever propose like this: 

Creepy-Crawly Proposal Prank

Uploaded on Apr 14, 2011 by
Break
Check out more Template Ring at Zazzle


Come Back Friday August 29, 2014 for: 
RAOR: 
Katy Perry's Hit Song ROAR Backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment