Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Divergent On Blu-Ray Today


Photo Source: Divergent [Blu-ray]

Divergent
On Blu-Ray Today




Divergent, the first book from Veronica Roth’s trilogy was recently made into a popular movie, which is now available on Blu-Ray and DVD today. Can also be rented and/or bought at Amazon Instant Video. 


Photo Source: Divergent [Blu-ray]

The Description of the Movie 
on the Amazon Instant Video page says:


“Divergent” is a thrilling action-adventure film set in a world where people are divided into distinct factions based on human virtues. Tris Prior (Shailene Woodley) is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group.


Photo Source: Divergent [Blu-ray]


That brief description leaves out a lot! Beatrice/Tris Prior is warned that she’s Divergent; and if anyone else finds out about that, she will be killed. Which is way more intense than just not fitting into a particular group. I enjoyed this movie so much that I read the whole trilogy, because I couldn’t wait for the other movies to come out to see what happens next. 


Photo Source: Divergent [Blu-ray]


Where the book and the movie diverge, the book excelled in literary ways; the film in cinematic ways. Each form playing to its particular strengths. Shailene Woodley performs an impeccable portrayal of the tremendous transformation of a timid Abnegation girl into a courageous Dauntless young woman. From zeroine to heroine. 


Photo Source: Divergent [Blu-ray]

The Neil Burger film also stars/features Theo James as Four; Ashley Judd as Natalie; Jai Courtney as Eric; Zoë Kravitz as Christina; Ansel Elgort as Caleb; Maggie Q as Tori; and Kate Winslet as the charming, yet villainous, Jeanine. 



Currently FREE on Amazon Kindle: 



The World of Divergent: The Path to Allegiant

Currently FREE at Amazon Instant Video: 


Divergent: From Book to Screen


The Divergent [Blu-ray] page also includes a couple other brief videos related to the film as well. 

Click Here to Shop at Amazon!


Please Click Here to Watch 
The Believe Me Movie Trailer


DIVERGENT - Trailer - Official [HD] - 2014

Published on Nov 13, 2013 by

Movie Quotes from IMDB.com: 



Eric: You fight until one of you can’t anymore.
Four: Or until one of you concedes.
Eric: A brave man never backs down.
Four: Lucky for you, that wasn’t a rule when we fought.

Four: You all right?
Beatrice ‘Tris’ Prior: You cut me.
Four: I meant to.
Beatrice ‘Tris’ Prior: You meant to?
Four: You think he’s going to let you off without a scratch? You’d still be standing there if I hadn’t hit you.
Beatrice ‘Tris’ Prior: So am I supposed to thank you?
Four: You’re supposed to be smart. If I wanted to hurt you, I would’ve.

Peter: You wouldn’t shoot me.
Beatrice ‘Tris’ Prior: Why do people keep saying that?

Jeanine Matthews: Maybe you’re not as Dauntless as you think you are.
Beatrice ‘Tris’ Prior: No. I’m Divergent.

No comments:

Post a Comment