Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Birthday World



Michael Jackson - Heal The World

Uploaded on Oct 2, 2009 by

My birthday’s tomorrow; 
many people celebrate Jesus’ the day after; 
and I’m sure several others 
have birthdays this week too. 
So my theme is: 

Happy Birthday World

This is my way of wishing you 
a Happy Birthday
regardless of when your birthday is. 

But why do we celebrate birthdays? 
We didn’t do that ourselves. 
That’s something our parents did for us. 
And the obstetrician. 
Why aren’t we giving them gifts? 

Jesus must have the only birthday
 where everybody gives presents 
to everyone else except Him.  

Granted, He owns the entire Universe.  
Or at least He will, when His Dad dies; 
and He leaves it to Him in His will.  

But still, I think He’d like something; 
and I don’t think He’s as money-hungry 
as the televangelists want us to think.  

So what do you give 
to the One Who has everything?  
Well, obviously, 
a coffee mug that says:
“Son Knows Best!”


Or a monogrammed handkerchief. 

Maybe even a tie.
Doesn
’t have to be silk, 
but those are always nice. 
Like one with the Avengers 
or the Beatles.  

In fact, 
Im sure Hed be pleased with almost anything, 
as long as it doesnt have splinters. 

Click Here to Shop at Amazon!


Seinfeld on Birthdays

Published on Dec 1, 2012 by

Brian Regan
Birthday party games: 
Pin the Tail on the Donkey? 
There’s a good safe game for kids. 
What are adults thinking? 
“Hey, hey, we’re having a whole bunch of kids over, 
big party, we’re gonna blindfold one. 
Give him something sharp. 
Spin him around and let him go. 
Go Bobby with the pin, just run amok.” 
Poking around. 
“What are those noises?” 
“Those are puncture wounds. 
Bobby stop! 
You made a horrible error.” 
Kids running out the door: 
“He missed the Donkey and got my neck. 
Pin the tail on my neck!”

Mitch Hedberg
People associate long hair with drug use. 
I wish people associated long hair 
with something other than drug use, 
like an extreme longing for cake. 
And then strangers would see a long haired guy and say, 
“That guy eats cake!” 
“He is on bundt cake!” 
Mothers saying to their daughters, 
“Don’t bring the cake eater over here anymore. 
He smells like flour. 
Did you see how excited he got 
when he found out your birthday was fast approaching?” 

Dean Burkey
The irony is that the birthday cake they give you 
for surviving another year 
is so sweet and rich in calories that 
it decreases your life expectancy.

Rod Schmidt: 
My aunt gave me a walkie-talkie for my birthday. 
She says if I’m good, 
she’ll give me the other one next year.

Steven Wright
For my birthday, 
I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier. 
I put them in the same room; 
and let them fight it out. 
Then I filled my humidifier with wax; 
and left it on. 
Now everything in my house is shiny. 


Seinfeld - "Happy birthday? No such thing"

Uploaded on Dec 15, 2009 by

No comments:

Post a Comment