Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Secrets of the Universe Revealed!

Now’s your chance to ask those questions that have puzzled you and caused you such great consternation. No need to feel perplexed! No more having to furrow your brow in wonder. Simply ask; and all your questions will be answered. All of them! Unless you ask something personal, morally offensive, or for which I can’t make up an answer.

For example:

Why did Nimrod build the tower of Babel?

So he could stay high and dry in case God decided to flood the world again. Silly Nimrod, God said He wouldn't do that again. Maybe that's why we call people who behave silly "Nimrod". That's actually true. (Josephus will back me up on this.)

You see? Your question might actually get answered.

I can hardly wait. What about you? You don't have to wait. Go ahead and ask!

Please remember: Don't ask anything personal, morally offensive, or for which I can’t make up an answer. Also, the question doesn't have to be funny. Just ask what you want to know.

Oh yes; and don't ask me to reveal or alter the future. I'm not allowed to do that. I'm not saying I don't. But I'm not supposed to. Remember the devastation caused by World War 3? Of course, you don't. Because I stopped that. Or at least delayed the inevitable. And yes, it was dangerous. And you're welcome.

Blessings & Joy,
Dean

1 comment: