Saturday, May 5, 2012

Spice Boy!


Move over Spice Girls; and make room for Spice Boy! 

I’ve developed quite a culinary obsession with the spice cardamom



Love it! Put it in pancakes, on vegetables, in protein drinks, etc. 


I just hope I don’t overindulge and develop a horrendous allergy like last time. ... 


When I ate so much Wolfsbane, I turned into a werewolf


Which was loads of fun, because I got to meet my neighbors from the surrounding villages. 


They came out in droves to introduce themselves. 


Wherever I go, I always meet the sweetest people. 


Some of them thought my electricity had gone out, because they were kind enough to bring torches. 


Others thought I had a huge rabid rat infestation, because they were considerate enough to bring clubs. 


Still others thought I needed help paying my bills, because they were nice enough to fire some silver my way as fast as possible. 


Not faster than a speeding bullet, but the exact same speed. 


The sexy wolf-woman in the tattered jeans thought I could use a friend, or at the very least, someone to scratch my back, but one of the generous silver donors accidentally shot her in the heart, which ended our plans of spending the day at Disney


But that was the last full moon. I wonder what will happen tonight!


I can't be sure, but I have this strange and eerie feeling that I will turn into ... a Were-Gerbil


I just hope I don't spend the whole night running around in circles


And when I awaken in the morning, I shall be Spice-Man! 


With amazing spice powers far beyond those of mere mortal men. 




             

No comments:

Post a Comment