Friday, August 17, 2012

My Most Popular Blog Posts to Date

Having an acute case of frostbite, 
following a harrowing ordeal that ended 
with my being drugged by penguins in Antarctica, 
I have to soak in a warm tub. 

(For that epic Inside/Out Adventure
see: Beggar Gone Bad!
and Is This Really The End?in that order.)

In the meantime, you can enjoy ... 

My Most Popular 
Blog Posts to Date
(Based on Number of Views)



Please Click the Title of the Blog Post 
to Be Taken to That Blog Post.












Climactic scene from JAWS!






What strikes me as odd 
is that three of those are commercials!
I hardly do commercials. 
Instead I mostly create all kinds of crazy adventures 
to provide good, clean fun 
that cant be found anywhere else. 
But whats the most popular?
The commercials!

No comments:

Post a Comment